Cashmere LOVES water so the best way to clean it is to hand wash it in lukewarm water with a touch of soap.
As cashmere is a natural fibre, some pilling will take place so we recommend washing your garments after they have been worn two to three times.
- Put your cashmere in some lukewarm water with only a touch of wool liquid detergent.
- Please not not use any fabric softener
- Gently distribute the suds.
- Do not soak or wring it (as this will stretch the cashmere fibres which will lose their shape)
- Rinse the item thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- Squeeze the item of excess water gently by wrapping it in a towel.
- Reshape the garment and lay it flat to dry away from direct sunlight.
- Please do not hang it as it will stretch and lose its shape.
- If you wish to iron it, please use only the lowest delicate setting, and move the iron quickly so that it does not burn and ruin the garment.