Cashmere loves water so the best way to Wash it is to Hand Wash it with a touch of soap. As Cashmere is a natural fibre, some Pilling will take place so we recommend washing your jumpers/pants or dresses after it has been worn two or three times. Simply hand wash it in Cool water with a touch of soap. It is best to use cashmere/wool specific detergents like Woolite. For all items with buttons we recommend you undo the buttons before washing. And, please remember to NOT wring it afterwards, otherwise it will lose its shape. Please then lay it flat to dry in the shade. Who said cashmere had to be fussy?
For Hand Washing
- Soak the item in Cool water using a mild detergent like Woolite.
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (as this will encourage the item to stretch)
- Rinse the item thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- Squeeze the item of excess water gently or put it in the washing machine on the lightest spin.
- Reshape item and dry as flat away from direct sunlight.